Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I assume everyone received report cards.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me pfoster1@hotmail.com.  After spring break Mrs. Bewley and I will be able to conference for anyone who would like to meet with us. 

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather.  I am slowly recovering and appreciate everyones thoughts, prayers, and yummy dinners.  I return to the doctor this afternoon.  I believe he will tell me that I can return to school on Monday, April 25th if I agree to use my crutches and a wheelchair and do not put any weight on my ankle.  YAY!!!!!!!!!

I am excited to see my students and get back in a normal routine (get off of the couch and out of the house)!

Have a great Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want Email Notifications When Blog is Updated?