Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Thursday evening to all!   Thanks to my wonderful students for their very thoughtful get well cards.  The cards did make me smile and laugh while reading them.  I do want to assure you and your children that I am not on vacation.  I'd much rather be in the classroom than dealing with my injury!!!  Thanks for all of your kinds thoughts and get well wishes.

An update on my ankle.  I am having surgery tomorrow (Friday 4/1) afternoon to stabilize my ankle.  They will be putting in a plate and two pins.  The recovery time is long but I plan only to be out of school the next two weeks.  I say only (knowing that's a long time) but in the scheme of my recovery it doesn't seem so long.  I will not be able to put any weight on my leg for at least 10 weeks (that would be the last day of school).  I will be back in the classroom when we return from spring break!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful children with me.  I am truly blessed!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want Email Notifications When Blog is Updated?