Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Remind101.com

Technology never ceases to amaze me!  I know life can get a bit hectic when kids start school and deadlines can become inundating.  Well, I’ve been introduced to a text reminder application that will allow me to periodically send out classroom and school reminders via text message to help take the burden of remembering off of you.  To participate in receiving text message reminders, simply text (703) 794-3741 with the message @foster2013.  If you'd rather get email notifications, send an email to foster2013@mail.remind101.com

Rest assured that you will not receive advertisement texts or emails and your information will remain private.  You may choose to opt out at any time by messaging “stop” to the above number.


It is my hope that this will help strengthen the home-school connection.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.  This is the quickest way for me to send reminders to upcoming happenings for our class.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want Email Notifications When Blog is Updated?