Monday, March 25, 2013

ClassDojo

You should have received an email from ClassDojo inviting you to view your child's behavior report. ClassDojo is a new teacher tool I will be using to help build your student’s learning habits and boost classroom engagement.

ClassDojo allows me to track student behavior and learning skills throughout the day!   

One of the great features of ClassDojo is that it allows me to send you a “behavior and skills report” every Friday by email.  My hope is that this will bring you and me closer together and help you better understand the progress of your student on a week to week basis. 

If you are having trouble logging in, please let me know.  One problem I had when I was logging in as a parent was that I could not use Chrome to do so.                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want Email Notifications When Blog is Updated?