Thursday, October 11, 2012

Update 10-11-12

Homework for this week is posted on the right.  There's a reading log, study island assignment, and a character analysis activity.  All homework is due on Thursday, October 18th.  The reading log includes homework directions for the week.  Students will need to log into Study Island in order to complete the theme/verb/adjective assignment.  The directions to login are below:
  • www.studyisland.com
  • Login:  lunch number@huntergt      Password:  lunch number
  • Click on B1 or B2 (depending on class you are in)
  • Click on Theme/verb/adjective homework
  • When complete be sure to click on ”turn in test” in left hand column.  This assignment requires 70% mastery. 

***Assignment must be completed by 9:30 am on Thursday, October 18th


In an attempt to save costs, I will no longer be handing out hard copies of homework (except for those who do not have computers).  If you did not receive homework through an email, please be sure to send me your email or emails so that I can include you in the Friday mailings with homework attached.  You can always print the homework from the blog too.

Students will be receiving a newly formatted Student Report (conduct/academic) on Monday.  I will be sending these home bi-monthly.  I will also be including graded assessments for your review.  Many of these assessments will have a sign and return stamp on them.  I will continue to send these assessments home as long as they are returned.  I need to include these in their portfolios.  

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  

I'd like to thank each of you for sharing your child with me.  We are having a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want Email Notifications When Blog is Updated?